Reuven announced the availability of Enomaly ECP 2.1.1 on SourceForge. Enomaly 2.1.1 is a bug fix and security release, so don’t expect to see a whole lot of new functionality –
2.2 is coming is planned to be released shortly into 2009 with lots of new features.
This maintenance release fixes a potential security exploit in the startup script’s temporary file handling as well as the following bug fixes:
* Randomly generated mac addresses are now written to the machine XML at provision time.
* The available system memory is now checked against the required memory for new machines at provision time.
* Fixed a bug regarding the valet extension module not properly checking the hypervisor type.
* Fixed a bug that disallows a machine’s XML definition to be edited.
* Fixed several misc. bugs in the valet extension module.
* Added messages to the interface stating the required extension modules.
You can download the new release here
ECP is governed by the AGPL, a free open source license