StorMagic last week announced details of its enhanced channel partner program, which targets resellers and system integrators in the VMware community. Through this program, StorMagic channel partners get access to a unique promo key, which their customers can use to download a free copy of the StorMagic SvSAN with no expiration date and management of up to 2 TB of data. SvSAN is a storage virtual appliance that enables the deployment of a high-availability shared storage solution for VMware environments for less than US$2,000.
Benefits of becoming a StorMagic channel partner include:
- Two levels of membership (Preferred and Premier) with generous discounts
- Qualified sales lead generation and lead distribution to partners
- Customized marketing campaigns for lead generation, follow-up and renewals
- Joint marketing and selling with the StorMagic team
- Sales training and access to dedicated StorMagic sales representatives
- Opportunity protection through deal registration with incremental margin
- Referral fees for non-reseller partners
- 24X7 access to the StorMagic partner website with useful tools, information, as well as case entry and management
- Ongoing web-based and onsite training.
StorMagic SvSAN works with VMware vCenter Server so that administrators are able to manage datastores, the StorMagic iSCSI SAN, and the internal RAID controller from one interface. With capacity that starts at 2 TB and scales to unlimited storage, the SvSAN enables administrators to create, manage and provision datastores through a single-operation, which allows them to rapidly deploy datastores without managing multiple applications. Add-on features include active-active mirroring for high-availability and capacity management upgrades.