XLink Technology announces today the new release of proReplicator 3.0 for Windows 2008/2003/2000/XP systems.
Product Overview: Xlink proReplicator brings data replication to a whole new level, combining both real-time and scheduled data replication for all your mission critical servers. Whether you are concerned about virtual machine backup, database, email or web server continuous data protection (CDP) and disaster recovery, proReplicator will provide a consolidated solution for your enterprise. Data replication in proReplicator could be implemented either scheduled or in real-time, locally or remotely, over LAN or WAN.
- Manual Failover / Failback, Test-Data on demand with one mouse click. With a very simple user interface, it is only one mouse click to test data on replicas or get system failover / failback between the Primary and a replica.
- Scheduled or Real-time replication for entire VMware guest OS. Once you go to a virtual environment, you have to look at the virtual machine and make sure that you back it up the same way you do your physical system. It is always necessary to continuously replicate application data from multiple virtual production servers to another backup server either locally or over the WAN, for fully disaster recovery in the event of an outage.
Xlink ProReplicator can be installed on the host OS or a guest OS of VMware server, replicating from the host OS offers not only the benefit of replicating all applications running on the virtual machine(e.g. Exchange server, SQL database server, IIS web server, or file server), but also replicating non-Windows guest OS (e.g. Linux or Solaris x86).
- Real-time and Application-aware data replication for MSSQL database and IIS web servers. Default replication templates provided for MS SQL database server and IIS web server. User self-defined templates are also supported.
- Scheduled Automatic Replication. Flexible scheduling allows you to run automatic replication jobs instead of, or in addition to, the Real-Time replication.
- Scheduled or Real-time data replication to local and remote target locations. ProReplicator provides local and/or remote protection against almost any outage, you can replicate to a disaster recovery site as far away from your production server as you wish.
- One-stop solution for server continuous data protection and disaster recovery.
- True CDP technology for point-in-time data protection, guarantee database and major applications recoverability.
- Application-aware data replication to reduce unwanted garbage files.
- Provides local and/or remote protection against almost any outage, you can replicate to a disaster recovery site as far away from your production server as you wish.
- Minimization of network bandwidth usage: Real-time replication copies only the modified portion of a file. ProReplicator monitors byte-level change in data. At time of saving them into disk devices, it speeds up performance by using block-level CDP to match disk block IO operations.
- Data Replication on database and non-database files, as well as dynamically generated Registry Files: The Registry Replication feature meets the needs of some server systems that require certain dynamically changed key definitions of registry matched on the Secondary server for a successful failover.
- Easy setup and centralized configuration on Primary Master Station
- Supports VMware
- Supports SQL 2000, 2005 and 2008 and SQLExpress
- Supports Windows 2008/2003 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 2000/XP
- No need for the cost/complexity of the Microsoft clustering
- No system reboot required on installation