Backups can be stored on ESX, Windows, Linux and FreeBSD based storage platforms or directly to a SAN.
VM Explorer has only to be licenced once for your infrastructure, you don’t have to pay any fees per ESX Server, CPU, or anything similar.
The main new features of VM Explorer 3.5 are:
– Built-In Scheduler Service
– Advanced Email reporting
– Advanced scheduled task reporting
– Added “On error execute next task” functionality in order to perform next task, within a scheduled task, in case of errors
– Added “delete backup” functionality in file explorer
– Added more configuration options for incremental backup
– Added possibility to power on the VM after restore process
– Backup Explorer
– Many minor improvements for incremental and full backups.