Route1, a security and identity management company, today reported the success of its TruOFFICE Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solution, which it says answers the call from enterprise and government organizations for secure, remote desktop management.
TruOFFICE VDI, powered by Route1’s patented identity assurance and management technology, integrates directly into traditional desktop virtualization solutions to offer an unparalleled level of security.
Unlike other offerings that authenticate only against a remote computer or device, Route1 utilizes multiple verifications to guarantee a specific individual’s identity.
Route1’s unique, integrated secure remote access solution offers many benefits, including the following:
– Keeps files within enterprise firewalls – data is not moved outside the network.
– Authenticates the individual user’s identity using multiple factors.
– Offers remote users identical access that they have at their physical office; they are actually working on their virtual or physical office computer in real time.
– Protects against man-in-the-middle attacks and malware.
– Requires no software installation on the remote PC; any internet-enabled PC can be used.
– Leaves no footprint on the remote PC; no files are transferred, leaving nothing on the remote device.
– Integrates seamlessly into existing IT infrastructure, requiring no additional servers or network upgrades or configuration changes.
– Offers very quick installation on the host computer, supported by a highly regarded helpdesk.