Red Hat has announced the availability of JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform 5.1, which includes new extensions for data services integration.
JBoss Enterprise Data Services Platform 5.1, a superset of JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform 5.1, is an open source data virtualization and integration platform that includes tools to create data services out of multiple data stores with different formats, presenting information to applications and business processes in an easy-to-use service.
These data services become reusable assets across the enterprise and value chain, increasing return on data assets, enabling faster time-to-solution and driving better business execution.
JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform 5.1 includes:
– Apache CXF web services stack
– JBoss Developer Studio 4.0, which features updated SOA tooling for ESB and data virtualization
– A technology preview of WS-BPEL, which delivers service orchestration
– A technology preview of Apache Camel Gateway, which is a popular enterprise integration pattern framework that brings an expanded set of adapters to JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform
– Updated certifications (Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Windows 2008, IBM, JDK and more)
Along with JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform 5.1, Red Hat is offering a new two-day training course, JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform – ESB Implementation, which is focused on developing and deploying ESB providers and services using JBoss Developer Studio and JBoss Enterprise SOA Platform.