This release adds support for VMware’s latest release, vSphere 4.1.
New features found in version 4.0-4:
- Supports the latest VMware release: vSphere 4.1
- Simplified configuration with fewer steps
- Improved ease of use
- Login panel now uses the VI Client registry to display available servers.
- When deploying a DeDupe appliance with an attached VMDK for backup storage, a warning is now displayed if creating the disk will cause the volume to drop below 15% free space.
- VBA location will now display file size limits based on the block size of the selected storage location.
- The daily backup report now contains a simplified HTML view with links to the full report.
- Various bug fixes.