Last April, VKernel launched AppVIEW, a tool designed to monitor, diagnose and resolve capacity bottlenecks in application VMs.
Now, the company is back with the release of StorageVIEW, a free to use desktop tool that provides analysis into the top five host/datastore pairs and their associated VMs with the highest latency.
StorageVIEW also provides:
- Top five host/datastore paths with the highest latency
- Listing of the associated VMs for these high latency paths
- Throughput information for each VM in the high latency path
- Aggregated results for the remaining datastore/host pairs
- Support for NFS, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel
StorageVIEW installs on any current version of Windows and easily connects to VMware ESX or vCenter 2.5 and above or VKernel’s Optimization Pack 1.2 or VM Stats products.