Quest Software has released its first Windows Management SaaS offering, Quest OnDemand, with solutions for Active Directory recovery and Windows log management, designed for small and midsize businesses.
Quest OnDemand Recovery for Active Directory provides backup and object-level recovery of Active Directory data. It is designed to enable flexible, scheduled backups without manual intervention, facilitating quick and scalable recovery of Active Directory data.
Quest OnDemand Log Management securely collects, stores and conducts forensic analysis on event data from Windows systems, helping organizations comply with external regulations, internal policies and security best practices.
Quest OnDemand leverages Microsoft Windows Azure for hosting, and Windows Identity Foundation (WIF) and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) 2.0 for security and federation.
Benefits of Quest OnDemand include:
- Rapid implementation that enables use in minutes
- Secure offsite data storage for enhanced reliability and protection against natural disasters
- Frequent innovation cycles that benefit users immediately on next login, without having to install a new version like an on-premises upgrade
- Subscription pricing that eliminates a large upfront investment
- Elimination of on-premises deployment and maintenance
- Streamlined Web design that provides an efficient user experience