Vizioncore today announced that the company closed-out 2009 with a record fourth quarter.
Vizioncore has also now provided virtualization solutions to more than 19,500 customers based on results through the end of 2009.
2009 was filled with many highlights and proved to be an instrumental year in the evolution of Vizioncore:
- Shipped the fastest growing product in the history of Vizioncore—vOptimizer Pro, the award-winning storage optimization and reclamation tool.
- Introduced the Virtualization EcoShell Initiative (VESI), a freeware development program that enhances virtualization administration by extending automated virtualization management capabilities through a graphical scripting engine. Also launched an initial freeware campaign involving multiple products at VMworld.
- Launched the company’s blog site—Vizioncorum—to share the wealth of knowledge the Vizioncore staff has with the virtualization community.
- Launched the latest version of vRanger Pro 4.0 Data Protection Platform (DPP), the market-leading virtualization backup-and-recovery solution that Vizioncore re-designed to offer organizations of all sizes reduced backup windows; additional scalability and flexibility; and smarter backup options to protect critical data on virtual machines. This award-winning solution also garnered several key awards in 2009 including a Best of VMworld Gold award for Data Protection, a Silver Virtualization Product of the Year award, and a Finalist Storage Product of the Year award from TechTarget editors. vRanger Pro also received a Reader’s Choice Award from Virtualization Review for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
- Received Best-In-Class for Customer Satisfaction for Virtualization Management Vendors from VendorRate.
- Shipped the newest version of vFoglight, which has now been purchased by more than 5,000 customers since its initial launch and has become the market-leading monitoring and capacity planning tool.