Downloads are available as source code as previous version but they also have created binary packages for RedHat/CentOS, Ubuntu, openSUSE and Fedora.
Highlights of OpenNebula 1.4 are:
- EC2 Query API interface for building OpenNebula-based clouds
- OCCI interface for building OpenNebula-based clouds
- Support for the VMware Hypervisor family
- Multiple user support and access-right control for Virtual Machines and Virtual Networks
- Advance contextualization support to integrate VM packs and implement multi-component services
- Easy integration with your data-center services and procedures with a new hook system
- Support block devices as VM images.
- Support for LVM storage
- Many bug fixes, and scalability and performance improvements in several components of the OpenNebula system
- A whole new set of documentation pages, guides and examples