Fortisphere, a Virtual Service Management software company, today announced the availability of Fortisphere Virtual Service Manager (VSM), which proactively manages workloads and allocates virtual resources according to business priorities.
Fortisphere VSM is the only solution to enforce service tiers based on the correlation of uptime, performance, utilization and granular guest-level configuration data giving IT the confidence to maximize density and ROI without compromising service levels. A free, fully functional 14-day trial of VSM is available for download here.
Fortisphere VSM enables IT to make better decisions and move up the maturity curve from maintaining the virtualized infrastructure to managing it. VSM is an easy-to-use, quick-to-install virtual appliance with a thin client interface customized for each stakeholder. Its unique architecture enables VSM to gather the detailed VM configuration information needed to provide full visibility across the entire virtual environment and deliver optimal service to the business.
The free, downloadable trial is complete with all the key features and capabilities of VSM including:
- Configuration Management: Proactively find, triage and notify administrators of the root cause of VM issues before users even open a trouble ticket
- Virtual Service Tiers: Set alerts on different resource levels for each application and correlate performance to VM changes.
- Intelligent Inventory: Isolate and view real-time detailed data on specific VMs, categorize VMs and apply customer business tags.
- Density and Capacity Management: Quickly identify resource-starved VMs and consolidation candidates and accurately estimate infrastructure investments.
- Role-based Dashboards and Reporting: Give application owners and IT executives customized portals to filtered VM data and extensive reports customized to meet their needs.