To get an idea of what changed, you can check the release notes here (PDF).
Here’s a quick run-down:
- Citrix XenApp support when used with Leostream Connect (Windows and Linux® version) and Wyse thin clients.
- Remote upgrade feature for Leostream Connect client
- New > Status > Downloads page with links for downloading the Leostream Agent, Leostream Connect, and Leostream Documentation
- New ability to specify multiple authentication server addresses inside one record on the > Users > Authentication Servers page
- New Domain option on the Test Login option on the > Users > Users page
- Allow additional special characters on smart card logins
- Enhanced USB support in policies when used with Leostream Connect version 2.2
- Context sensitive help for Connection Broker forms
- The Templates pool has been removed from the > Resources > Pools page. Please, use VMware® VirtualCenter to view the templates you use for provisioning
- Bulk upload feature, to import users, desktops, and clients from a CSC-file.
- Additional columns available on the > Users > Users page to list Active Directory attributes for users