Avnet Technology Solutions, an operating group of Avnet, announced a dedicated training program called VirtualPath University for value-added resellers in the United States. Based on Avnet’s HealthPath University and GovPath University programs, VirtualPath University provides partners with virtualization market understanding, knowledge, technology drivers and tools.
VirtualPath University is designed to shorten the ramp-up time for partners to develop virtualization practices and help them quickly begin generating demand for their expertise. The three-day training program educates partners on:
- The fundamentals of understanding virtualization and its place in the market
- Business trends affecting the IT marketplace
- How virtualization solutions fit into the IT fabric of companies
- The features and compelling business benefits of virtualization solutions
- Aligning virtualization solutions with business challenges and pain points
The class work will be supported by a step-by-step interactive toolkit. This toolkit outlines each component of the virtualization sales cycle and includes resource information on how to execute more effectively on the workshop concepts.
VirtualPath University is one of many resources available through Avnet’s VirtualPath Practice, a portfolio of services, programs, technology, and tools designed to provide partners with the resources needed to succeed in virtualization and consolidation.
The first VirtualPath University class is scheduled for September 8-10 in Roseland, N.J.