Parallels has released Parallels Server beta 3. The update includes an integrated toolset that includes Parallels Tools, Parallels Image Tool and Parallels Transporter (a P2V and V2V migration tool) to the hypervisor solution for server virtualization.
Built on Parallels’ bare metal hypervisor architecture and award-winning hypervisor-based virtualization technology, Parallels Server for Mac enables organizations to:
- Standardize server hardware platforms
- Effectively consolidate server resources
- Consolidate and support legacy OSes and applications
- Streamline server and application deployment, maintenance and management
- Simplify software testing and development
- Optimize server and application availability